- ONLINE EQUIPMENT ORDERS
- Omega will make every effort possible to get out all orders on the day in which the order is received provided that the order was received before 2 pm central time. Orders received after 2 pm and over the weekend will be filled the following business day. If address verification fails, the order will not be filled and your credit card will not be charged. A representative from Omega will contact you regarding your order status. Omega cannot fill or ship international orders. Omega can only sell to domestic businesses and ship to domestic addresses. Omega will not ship to sales reps or to merchant service providers. The order must contain the name of the business on the transaction. Omega will not sell to an individual. Only 1 device can be ordered by non-Omega merchants. Merchants that have a merchant account with Omega may order more than 1 device as needed.
- ONLINE EQUIPMENT RESELLER POLICY
- Omega is not a wholesaler. We cannot sell or ship equipment to banks, credit unions, sales representatives, or merchant service companies. The machines that we offer are available for end user, consumer purchase only. If it is believed that a purchase was made for the intent of reselling or redistributing, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- ONLINE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY
- Omega offers a 1 year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase on all online orders. For all warranty work after 1 year, please contact the manufacturer directly. All equipment is shipped to the manufacturer via Ground unless customer requests otherwise and is willing to incur the additional shipping costs.
- ONLINE EQUIPMENT RETURN POLICY
- Omega offers a thirty (30) day return policy on all equipment purchased from our website. After thirty (30) days, we will not accept any returns or exchanges.
A 20% restocking fee will be applied for all equipment that is returned and not defective. Please contact us at 1-800-333-6237 and provide us the following information so we can issue you an RMA# to return your equipment:
- Make and model of the equipment.
- Serial number of the equipment.
- The issue you're having and why you're returning it.
- WARRANTY FOR OMEGA'S MERCHANTS
- Omega offers free replacements on countertop terminals to merchants who process through us. If a merchant is no longer processing with Omega, the free replacements are no longer available. If the equipment is broken, Omega will ship a replacement terminal via standard ground shipping at no cost to you, along with a return label for the broken equipment. If you want your replacement second day or overnighted, you will need to pay the difference in shipping costs. Free replacements are only for countertop/dial up or ethernet terminals. They DO NOT include wireless terminals, batteries, or power cord, as wireless terminals by nature are portable and moved often by merchants. Omega does not guarantee wireless coverage in any areas, as wireless towers and network connectivity is out of the control of Omega. Omega does not offer free replacements on any wireless equipment or Clover Devices. Omega does not cover the product if it was misused, neglected, improperly installed, physically damaged or altered, either internally or externally, or damaged from improper use in an unsuitable environment, or Acts of God. Free replacements are for the same equipment make and model. If the model is ever discontinued, unavailable from our distributors, or removed from the supported list of PCI compliant terminals at the processor, a different make/model may be need to be purchased at our discounted prices.
- Omega Transactions does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you or your business with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested.
- RISK FREE POLICY
- Omega Transactions has a risk free policy on its merchant accounts. If you get a merchant account from Omega, and for whatever reason you are not satisfied, you can cancel or close your merchant account at no penalty. Most merchant agreements are 2-3 years and sometimes longer. Contact your account manager at Omega in order to close your account at no penalty.