Wholesale Priced Credit Card Machines
Why Merchants Prefer Omega
Omega Transactions Corporation is an award-winning provider of wholesale credit card machines and low cost merchant accounts. Below are a few reasons why merchants prefer Omega:
- No Long Term Contract
- We don’t believe in putting our merchants into long term agreements. Most merchant accounts lock you into a 2 – 3 year contract and charge cancellation penalties. At Omega, you are month to month. In order to keep your business, we must keep your rates low and continually provide excellent customer service.
- Equipment at Wholesale Cost
- You probably noticed that we have some of the lowest prices on the web for credit card terminals. That’s because we sell our machines to you at wholesale cost. You are not dealing with a commissioned sales rep, but directly with Omega. If you think our equipment prices are low, you should see how low our processing costs are!
- Free Equipment Replacement
- Our merchants enjoy free replacements on their countertop credit card machines (excludes wireless) should they ever break. Have you ever had a machine go down only to have your processor tell you that you need buy a new one or pay to have it repaired? Omega keeps your business up and running and allows you the time to focus on your own business.
- Family Owned and Operated Since 1989
- Good, old fashioned service from experienced professionals in the payments industry. We don’t treat you like a number. Instead, we treat you like family!
- Award Winning Service
- We are a proud recipient of the Better Business Bureau Award for Excellence 8 years in a row (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016). It awards businesses for their extraordinary commitment to ethical practices and caring customer service. We are also proud to tell you we continue to maintain an A+ rating and no complaints at the BBB.
- 24/7 Technical Support
- At Omega, you get the best of both worlds. You get personal support from Omega Transactions backed by 24/7 service from the largest processor in the country, First Data.